With all the latest from Haines Hunter, this Sport Fisher 485 shows off the new bimini top giving you protection from the elements only found on much larger vessels. She also sports the Viper drum anchor winch giving you all the control from the captain's chair.
You have all the creature comforts of a 6/7m boat in an easy-to-handle 4.85m package. The SF485 is the perfect rig for hassle-free boating. Whether you're just getting into boating or you're the professional fisho popping out for an hour after work, this SF485 is the boat for you.
This may be the smallest boat in the Haines Hunter range but it's bred from strong genes. A 17-degree deadrise and bold planing strakes deliver the soft, dry ride we've come to expect. Powered by a Yamaha four-stroke 70 horsepower outboard in the flashy pearl white colour scheme and a polished stainless four-blade prop.
All motor data is displayed in the dash through the new Yamaha CL5 touchscreen and full colour gauge. With an impressive electronics package from Simrad and a brand new DMW Premier trailer, rest assured that this is a top-spec Haines Hunter with no expense spared.
Some options include:
• Yamaha F70 Four Stroke in Pearl White
• Simrad NSX9 with 3 in 1 active imaging transducer
• Down-scan and Side-scan capable
• Yamaha full-colour touchscreen gauge
• Viper Drum Anchor Winch with 4kg Delta Plough Anchor
• Ultralon U-Dek Grey decking throughout
• Back-to-back seating port side and upgraded deluxe pedestal seat for the skipper
• Haines Hunter Bimini top with clears and Backdrop
• Stainless Steel 60L underfloor fuel tank
• A-Frame Ski Pole (removable)
Plus so much more!
Come down to 50 Cawley Street in Ellerslie and speak to the team about your next boat.